Investigation: Skillful application of the engineering sciences to provide actionable results
Product Engineering inevitably leads to critically important questions, like:
- Will the proposed technical approach perform as expected?
- What are the limits of performance?
- How compact can a device be made?
- What is needed to achieve regulatory compliance?
- Why are existing products experiencing field-failure?
- What can be done to cost-reduce existing products?
Investigations exist to provide answers. Porticos engineers apply several tools to generate evidence-based results that will inform and support our clients’ business plans: Analysis, Simulation, and Experimentation.