Porticos was founded in 2003 by Greg Patterson, Sean Ahr, and Kevin Carpenter, all practicing mechanical engineers at Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications, with an extensive background in product development. They recognized a shared enthusiasm for innovation.
Porticos was founded with a clear mission in mind:
ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION TO IMPROVE LIVES.
To complete this goal, we, at Porticos, wear many hats. We are:
- A product design firm
- A product development company
- Supplier and industrialization experts
- A quality engineering firm
- Testing and verification support
- Quality support researchers
Porticos is a team sport; it’s at the core of our culture and our DNA. We rely on the collective innovation and expertise of our team members to provide excellence to our partners and clients. We apply creativity and expertise to a vast array of products: medical devices, IoT, wearable electronics, etc. Our clients range from startups to Fortune-500 companies.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Innovation: We solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Trust: Relationships built on mutual trust and respect are at the core of who we are.
- Community: We don’t just build things, we build relationships
- Teamwork: Porticos is a team sport. We rely on the collective innovation and expertise of our team members to provide excellence to our partners and clients.
- Experience: Porticos engineers have extensive experience in all aspects of product design and development. We’ve done this before. We’re good at it. We know what we are doing.
Ryan Williams is the Site Director for Porticos and has 15 years of experience in Product Development in the Medical Device space. Prior to joining Porticos, Ryan was a Mechanical Design Engineer at Plexus, specializing in the design of medical devices and other high-end electronic devices. He also held positions as Project Manager and Functional […]