Ryan Williams is the Site Director for Porticos and has 15 years of experience in Product Development in the Medical Device space. Prior to joining Porticos, Ryan was a Mechanical Design Engineer at Plexus, specializing in the design of medical devices and other high-end electronic devices. He also held positions as Project Manager and Functional Manager for the Design Assurance Group and Director of Engineering at Plexus.
Ryan got his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and M.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University and has been developing products and building teams ever since.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Northwestern University
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University
–Design-based thesis on a prosthetic foot & ankle mechanism capable of automatically adapting to the walking surface
- Spending time with his wife, three children (ages 8, 10, and 12), and two dogs;
- Exploring the outdoors (hiking, biking, camping, skiing, etc.)
- Watching and playing sports, and reading